1. Click on an appropriate resolution for your display. It will link to the full-size image of the wallpaper you selected.
2. When the image comes up in the browser window, click and hold on the image to bring up a pop-up menu, then choose to save the image to any convenient location on your hard drive.
3. Under the Apple menu, go to Control Panels and select Appearance.
4. In your Appearance control panel, click the tab marked "Desktop."
5. Click "Remove Picture" to remove any existing picture, then click on "Place Picture". Use the dialog box to locate and open the Cell image you downloaded.